Want to gain new skills?
Want to meet new people?
Want to use your time productively?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you might be interested in volunteering with our Create Your Future project.
- Assisting in the planning, setting up, facilitation and evaluation of group activities
- Supporting individual beneficiaries on a one-to-one basis
- Carrying out research using the internet
- Carrying out promotional activity to help recruit participants and involve other organisations
- Assisting beneficiaries in the completion of project forms and paperwork
Volunteers can be involved in any or all of the above and there are options for volunteering individually, or as part of a group
Our offices are in central Wallsend, but some aspects of the role do not necessarily need to take place there. Some parts of the role will also involve going out to different community venues around Wallsend and Newcastle.
Training is provided and travel and out-of-pocket expenses are reimbursed
There is no minimum time commitment, we only need you to do what you agree to do!